1 - 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
1 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
1. Mix orange juice and chili sauce together; pour over
tenderloins and marinate in refrigerator for several hours
or overnight, turning tenderloins once.
2. Grill until tenderloins are done through, turning once
(usually 3 - 4 minutes on first side, then about 2 minutes
3. Serve with more Thai chili sauce for dipping purposes.
1. I always use tenderloins, but I would imagine boneless
breasts would work just as well, or possibly even thighs
and wings; obviously, cooking times would need to be
adapted to the cuts used.
2. There are various recipes on the internet for Thai chili
sauce, but for convenience I use Kikkoman Thai Style
Chili Sauce, which I find excellent. You can adjust the
amount in the marinade to suit your taste and your
preferred level of chili heat.