6 - 8 red potatoes
1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary
1 teaspoon hot paprika
1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
1. Rinse potatoes; slice each into 8 - 10 pieces
and place in bowl.
2. Add olive oil and stir until pieces are coated.
3. Add in the rosemary, paprika, and pepper; stir
until potatoes are coated with the mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F); place potato
pieces on lightly greased flat baking pan, and
set on bottom rack in the oven.
5. Cooking times vary with ovens, of course, but
check after 6 - 7 minutes and turn pieces. Cook
another 6 - 10 minutes, depending on how crispy
you want the potatoes to be (and the exact cooking
conditions of your oven).
6. Remove from oven when as crispy as desired,
salt, and serve immediately.
You will have to experiment with your oven to
determine the best cooking time for the degree
of crispiness you wish.