Saturday, October 24, 2009

Grilled Swordfish


I've just gotten some fresh swordfish steaks which I'm
going to be grilling later. I marinate them in a very
mild marinade first.

Marinade:

2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 - 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper

Marinate in refrigerator for several hours before
grilling. Serve with the vegetable kabobs (below)
and lemon wedges to squeeze over the steaks
while eating.

NOTES:

1. The exact amount of olive oil and lemon juice depends
on how many swordfish steaks you have. The lesser amounts
work if you have only a couple; if you have 4 or more, then the
larger amounts would be called for.

2. I've used lime juice instead of lemon juice, and it works just
as well. I also sometimes place a lemon or lime slice on each
steak during marinating.

3. The pepper is optional; I like it, but not everyone would
necessarily agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment